Advanced Brightening Solution Serum
EVENS SKIN TONE, DIMINISHES DARK SPOTS AND BRIGHTENS THE COMPLEXION
Our Advanced Brightening Solution serum is designed to reduce / remove pigmentation/dark marks and uneven skin tone and speed up cellular turnover to leave your skin looking healthy and radiant. Formulated with (i) Liquorice Root to diminish the appearance of dark spots and discolouration and (ii) Glutathione which is a potent antioxidant that can neutralise free radicals in the skin and treat hyper pigmentation.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
This revolutionary serum effectively treats pigmentation by breaking down the build-up of melanin and dispersing it evenly throughout the skin. (This means no scary/harmful skin colour changes, just a gorgeous evening of your own skin tone).
- The main ingredient is Liquorice Root which contains two active ingredients: Glabridin & Liquiritin which has a brightening effect on your skin.
- It contains another powerful ingredient called Kojik acid which can be used to brighten the pigmentation of your dark spots and gives you an even skin complexion.
- It has powerful anti-oxidants such as Glutathione, which are great for anti-ageing and tightens the skin, keeping you looking young and beautiful
- And lastly, only made with the finest ingredients so you stay healthy and young
- Combats Dark Spots and Hyper Pigmentation
- Brightens the skin
- Improves skin clarity
- Evens skin tone
- Boosts skin ceramide production
HOW TO USE IT:
Give the bottle a gentle shake. Dispense a few drops into the palm of one hand. Rub palms together and pat onto the skin. Wipe over and allow to absorb. For best results use daily at night after Pink Liquorice Deep Facial Cleanser. Follow with Pink Liquorice Pink Liquorice Moisturising Night Cream.
Aqua, cucumber, hibiscus, magnesium, bearberry, white mulberry, glutathione, liquorice root extract, green tea extract, kojic dipalmitate
*This product does not require refrigeration. To extend the potency and preserve the fresh ingredients store in a cool room away from direct sunlight.
We’re improving on our formulas! Our website is up to date with the latest ingredient lists, but please note that our labels are a work in progress. If you’re uncertain, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.